Best Presentation of the year
This award will be provided for the most outstanding presentation conducted by a member or outside presenters.
Date of Award: January for the preceding year.
- The following criteria are taken into consideration for this award and scores are given out of 100
- Value of the content- 40%
- Clarity of presentation- 20%
- Appropriate audiovisual aids- 20%
- Ability to connect with the audience- 10%
- Proper Timing- 10%
Selection: Nominations are submitted by the membership or by self-nomination. The winner is proposed by the Scholarships and Awards Committee (SAC) and approved by the Board of Directors